Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

best place online to buy Monstercables or AR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   DeanQ

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator

• 62 posts

Posted March 17 2003 - 06:01 AM

Where is the best place online to buy monstercables or AR cheaper than me going to bestbuy, CC or hifi buys/tweeter on the web? And dont say better cables because they seem expensive even if they are better. I'm looking for an optical toslink cable and maybe some flat speaker cable. Also wondering about where I can get some good banana plugs or what you guys reccomend to use brand wise. I looked on ebay and saw some fair deals on monster stuff. Thanks.
Mitsubishi WS-55857
Yamaha RX-V596
Sony DVP-NS700P DVD Player
Mirage Frx7,FrxC,FrxR Speakers
Samson 700 AmpSVS 25-31CSDish 501 PVR
Click here for my HDTV Xbox Setup

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Victor Chan

Victor Chan

Stunt Coordinator

• 79 posts

Posted March 17 2003 - 06:09 AM

Accessories for less is a good place to buy AR cables:

www.ac4l.com

They carry higher-end lines than BB, but can be bought for the same or even less than the lower-end AR lines available at Best Buy.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   SeanA

SeanA

Second Unit

• 329 posts

Posted March 17 2003 - 01:20 PM

AAXES.com for Monster products. Best price I could find and service was good too.
Sean
Samsung HL-R4667W DLP, Denon DVD-1600, Sony DVPNS75H, H/K AVR 225, Wharfedale Emeralds and Diamonds

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   David Yevin

David Yevin

Agent

• 34 posts

Posted March 18 2003 - 07:23 AM

http://www.shoppingmatrix.tv/ has good prices on the AR performance series cables