What's new

Outlaw Volleyball - a new low (7 screenshots) (1 Viewer)

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Well, with that one screen shot, the third from the top. Uhhhh, what exactly is she doing with her hand, there. I can't believe so many people complained about the T&A factor in DOAXBV. As far as I'm concerned, the whole outlaw series should be canned. Scary when you think Simon and Schuster is the publisher of trash like this.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
What exactly is the difference between this and DOA:XVB except for the fact that this series is being even less subtle as to what the point of both games is (and here I wouldn't have thought that possible)?

If volleyball is the real reason that most people bought DOA:XVB, I would be shocked beyond belief. Maybe it's just me, but a computer-generated woman has never done anything for me, and she's not gonna start any time soon.

I agree this game's a new low, but it's not really much worse than any number of T&A oriented games that we could name off fairly easily.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I agree this game's a new low
Not really. Summer hasnt changed one bit (she is a stripper after all!). Her antics were damn near the same in Outlaw Golf and the homosexual hints with her partner were no less obvious in that game. Now they get to wear almost nothing while doing it.(I'll also throw in the question and ask where the hell is her hand going?!).

As you mentioned Mark, videogame woman have yet to do anything for me sexually anyways so in the end it really doesn't make a difference. I also thought Outlaw Golf was pretty funny and loved having Summer wail on her better half when she got pissed;). It was raunchy and sexual but it had a good game underneath all.(The christmas bonus pack for 5 bucks was a nice treat too!). I'll give this one a try. If the game is crap it will go back.

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Hopefully this game will be as fun as Outlaw Golf. If it is XBox Live enabled I am getting it for sure.

Jeff

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Outlaw Golf was an excellent golf game. I am hoping that Outlaw Volleyball will have just as good, if not better, gameplay.

"That ball was jacked off the tee" :laugh:

-Dean-

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
And the difference between BMX XXX & Outlaw Golf? Outlaw Golf had a good solid game behind the raunch. I suspect (and I can't say for definite as again, I have yet to play it) that Outlaw Volleyball will carry on that tradition.

And I believe it's due to support online play over XBL.

Tony Mirra

Stunt Coordinator
I skipped out on Dead or Alive Volleyball because I knew this one was coming down the pipe later. I adore Outlaw Golf and if the Volleyball game is as good, then I'll be pleased.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I'm sure most of those shots were from a post victory celebration and not something controlled by the player. The third shot does show some unfortunate clipping though. ;) I loved Outlaw Golf and so does my wife. According to the developers, Hypnotix, they are going for the same type of game here, an excellent volleyball game with this wacky stuff thrown in. Personally, I can't see myself playing a volleyball game but I am certainly looking forward to Outlaw Golf 2 which will also be on Live and use the same improved character models.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
The only problem that I really had with Outlaw Golf was that it was just 3 courses. That's just too little variety for me for a golf game.

Glen

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I too will reserve judgement until I play it. Outlaw Golf was a darn good game, most of the naughty bits were pretty tongue in cheek as well. I suspect Volleyball will be the saem thing, it's hard to understand what the context of those screenshots are without seeing them in game.

In Outlaw Golf there was a bit where Summer would give Autumn a little spanking if they did well (par or under.) It was a bit naughty, but so silly and obviously contrived that it wasn't offensive and works really well in game. Maybe Volleyball has much of the same.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Looks pretty dumb if you ask me. I'd feel pretty childish seeing this after a wicked spike.(hee hee hee look their almost nekkid) Why would I want this in my game?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks