Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Impressive Service And Support From Axiom...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Dave Simpson

Dave Simpson

Second Unit

• 445 posts

Posted March 11 2003 - 05:25 PM

*cross-posted on the Axiom Questions And Answers message-board*

For anyone feeling hesitant about purchasing Axiom speakers over the web, I offer this brief tale of excellent customer service: one of the bass drivers in my M60s, purchased Feb 2002, recently seemed to become defective (driver was causing "howling" sounds from the cabinet when playing lower frequencies, it seemed). When I told Joe in the service department that I wasn't sure which driver was the culprit, he insisted on sending me two replacements (at no charge, natch), just to be sure. Swapping out the drivers was a cinch, and once again, I'm really enjoying the sound of my M60s. These speakers, for my use, certainly don't need a sub for music (using a Marantz 2285 or Yamaha 795a/Parasound 1205a combo as my mood dictates).
A great big thank you to Axiom for manufacturing, and supporting, a great product, and special thanks to Joe for his assistance.
Cheers!

DS.

"Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here! This stuff'll make ya a goddam sexual tyrannasorse...just like me!"

-The former Gov. Ventura

See It...In StrotoVision!!

#2 of 2 MichaelRS

MichaelRS

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted March 31 2003 - 04:15 PM

I have had excellent service from Axiom also. thankfully my speakers are working fine. I ordered my speakers late on a Wednesday evening, by 1:00 pm friday they were delivered. I have been enjoying their sweet sounds ever since.