What's new

What do you guys use to track your DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Je-P

Stunt Coordinator
I am a user of DVDProfiler and this new site, Guzzlefish.com. I used to use DVDAf until it had a few outtages, and now I can't see myself constantly updating 3 different collection trackers. What about you guys?

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
DVD Profiler here too. I like it because it's so comprehensive and you have all the info right on your computer.

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
DVD Profiler 2.1.0 :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

...and anxious for the rumored release of a Pocket PC Version. :star: :star: :star: :star:

Debbie E

Stunt Coordinator
DVDProfiler. I like the filter option, especially to be able to see how many TV boxsets I have. I like it even more now that I figured out how to add the TV genre to those that should have been assigned to it but weren't.

Does anyone know a way to add a customer identifier to be able to sort by it? I.e. Columbia House DVDs. Also, does anyone know how to graph by price paid, not SRP? Thanks! :)

I used DVDAf before but I like DVDProfiler better.

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
I use a flashlight to see what disc, is in the changer, if not if it's in my red composition book.

Filled with Quill white out typewriting correction fluid to stay in line the ever changing alphabetical names or numbers like 2010. :)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
DVDAF. I've used Profiler and it wasn't my cup of tea. DVDAF seems the easiest and I think the lists look better than they do in Profiler. Just MHO.

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
DVDprofiler here as well.
Simple because of the UPC/EAN
nice to get those statistics
and also displays international versions of DVDs

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
DVD Profiler here. it's simple to use and gives me all the info i want in one place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks