What's new

Turbo Tax Online question (1 Viewer)

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
For those of you who use or have used Turbo Tax Online, can you access your return from different computers? Or is your information kept in a file locally?

I would like to use this version of Turbo Tax but may be using more than one pc.

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
Your tax return information is kept on Turbo Tax's server. I was able to view and edit my return from both my work computer and my home computer.

Stacie

Stunt Coordinator
I completed both federal and state returns via Turbo Tax Online. After completing the federal return, the state return was a piece of cake since TT already knew all of my numbers. It worked great, and I really appreciated not having to install anything on my computer in order to do it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is whether all states are available.

Good luck.

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Thanks much Stacie. My company has a partnership with Intuit so I can purchase Turbo Tax at a discount but only the online version. I've used the retail version before and have been very happy with it. Glad to see others have had good experiences with the online version.

Mark Lee

Second Unit
Count me as another satisfied TurboTax Online user! Besides the benefits already mentioned, if you've filed a previous year's return online, you can simply have their site import relevant data from last year's return to the current one.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I just finished doing my return with the online version a few minutes ago, couldn't be happier. I did it online with HR Block last year and it cost me $100, but I did with Turbo Tax this year and it only ran me $40 and there was 5x more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks