What's new

Farscape 2/21: Prayer (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
Wow, what a great episode! Aeryn's utterly desperate and seems to be coming unhinged while praying in her cell. It was highly entertaining seeing Chricton and Scorpy working together to find the answer to locating the Katratzi (sp?) base. I think the next few episodes will be a wild ride.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
Yes, it was a very good episode. I don't think Aeryn was totally coming unhinged. She said there was only Crichton because of an overload on truth serum. She held out a long time though making up that other lover. It was nice to see her crack that one girl's neck at the end.

While Crichton and Scorpius were in the other reality, where was the Crichton of that reality? I really didn't like how they killed off Jool/D'Argo, Rygel, and Chiana/Aeryn in the other reality leaving Stark/Sikozu alone. I guess you could say they were going to die anyway, but still. They could have prevented it from happening.

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator
These last few episodes have really been great.

Its all building towards an unresolved ending, which grates at me, but Farscape is damn good TV.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Its all building towards an unresolved ending
Yes, that is really bothering me. I'm dreading to see where it ends. Part of me thinks I should have stopped watching it a few weeks back when Aeryn and Crichton admitted their feelings toward one another. That ended on a much better note than where I'm sure this is headed.

I just hope that someday we will be able to see a resolution.... but I'm not holding my breath. The SciFi chennel will forever be on my s**t list.

Ric

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
How many shows left before the end of the last season?

Isn't there still a chance, albeit a small one, that Sci-Fi will changer their minds?

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Well, according to the schedule, it's this upcoming three-parter, and then the last episode, entitled "Bad Timing", which they may have named after they found out they got canned.

//Ken

Craig P

Stunt Coordinator
I think the chances that Skiffy will change their mind are somewhere between none and none.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks