-

Photo

Farscape 2/21: Prayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 Duane R

Duane R

Second Unit

• 297 posts

Posted February 22 2003 - 05:33 AM

Wow, what a great episode! Aeryn's utterly desperate and seems to be coming unhinged while praying in her cell. It was highly entertaining seeing Chricton and Scorpy working together to find the answer to locating the Katratzi (sp?) base. I think the next few episodes will be a wild ride.
Six worlds prayed to her, they built her temples, conquered planets, and yet one day she still rode off and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying he said "We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?" and she looked down upon him and she whispered, "Because I can".

#2 of 7 Jon Torres

Jon Torres

Second Unit

• 288 posts

Posted February 22 2003 - 06:26 AM

Yes, it was a very good episode. I don't think Aeryn was totally coming unhinged. She said there was only Crichton because of an overload on truth serum. She held out a long time though making up that other lover. It was nice to see her crack that one girl's neck at the end.

While Crichton and Scorpius were in the other reality, where was the Crichton of that reality? I really didn't like how they killed off Jool/D'Argo, Rygel, and Chiana/Aeryn in the other reality leaving Stark/Sikozu alone. I guess you could say they were going to die anyway, but still. They could have prevented it from happening.

#3 of 7 Jacob Perry

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator

• 60 posts

Posted February 22 2003 - 04:43 PM

These last few episodes have really been great.

Its all building towards an unresolved ending, which grates at me, but Farscape is damn good TV.

#4 of 7 Ric Easton

Ric Easton

Screenwriter

• 2,814 posts

Posted February 22 2003 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
Its all building towards an unresolved ending

Yes, that is really bothering me. I'm dreading to see where it ends. Part of me thinks I should have stopped watching it a few weeks back when Aeryn and Crichton admitted their feelings toward one another. That ended on a much better note than where I'm sure this is headed.

I just hope that someday we will be able to see a resolution.... but I'm not holding my breath. The SciFi chennel will forever be on my s**t list.

Ric

#5 of 7 Paul E. Fox, II

Paul E. Fox, II

Second Unit

• 354 posts

Posted February 24 2003 - 12:43 AM

How many shows left before the end of the last season?

Isn't there still a chance, albeit a small one, that Sci-Fi will changer their minds?
Regards,
Paul

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety."
--Benjamin Franklin

#6 of 7 Ken Chan

Ken Chan

Producer

• 3,302 posts

Posted February 24 2003 - 10:40 AM

Well, according to the schedule, it's this upcoming three-parter, and then the last episode, entitled "Bad Timing", which they may have named after they found out they got canned.

//Ken

#7 of 7 Craig P

Craig P

Stunt Coordinator

• 124 posts

Posted February 24 2003 - 10:43 AM

I think the chances that Skiffy will change their mind are somewhere between none and none.