What's new

Here We Go Again (1 Viewer)

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Where is the March issue? Anyone receive it yet? I subscribe to 4 other magazines and I usually receive them by the 10th. It's now thw 21st and still no DVD Etc. What's the problem?

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Got mine on tuesday. Great issue. However for some reason every single issue I have gotten looks like the cover has been through a woodchipper. :frowning:

DanaA

Screenwriter
Received mine Tuesday also. Hopefully, your patience will be rewarded in the next few days.

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I saw it on the news stand but I still haven't received my copy yet. Guess I'll look for it on Monday.

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I finally rec'd it on Monday the 24th. Still slow when other mags are rec'd around the 10th.

terry malibu

Agent
Hi Ken,
Please note that while you receive other magazines around the 10th, not all magazines are on the same schedule.
We are moving to periodicals postage and this will hopefully shorten the transit time of the magazine to your mail box.
Hope you are enjoying the magazine.

Terry Carroll

Keith M.

Second Unit
Is this magazine worth a subscription? Just curious, Im letting my AVI subscription expire and now thinking of dropping WSR...

Im mostly interested in detailed dvd/sacd reviews...

terry malibu

Agent
Of course it's worth a subscription!
But then I am the publisher so I have to say that...hgonestly, while we review dvd-a and sacd's in every issue, the reviews are meant to be quick, solid and concise.
If you are looking for long intricate reviews, we are not the place.
However, please note that we are the only magazine I am aware of that has a monthly columnist regarding the topic of Multi-channel music...check out Felix Martinez's new column in the April issue.

Terry Carroll

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Here it's the 29th of April and still no May issue. This is slower than last month! I thought you said this would improve?
I enjoy the magazine but I wish I could receive it before the stores.

Ronn.W

Second Unit
I got mine about a week and a half ago. Don't mean to rub it in, just for comparison.

terry malibu

Agent
Ken,

As you can see by the other replys, most subscribers have rec'd their copies by now. Our Printer puts our copies in the mail Approx. 3 weeks prior to on-sale dates. For the May issue, our on sale date is today, 4/29.
I wish I could tell you why your copy comes so late, but I can not.
I assure you that we do everything we can for our subscribers to receive their copies as quickly as possible.
However, the Post office moves at it's own pace sometimes...we apologize for the delay.

Terry Carroll

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Felix E. Martinez
However, please note that we are the only magazine I am aware of that has a monthly columnist regarding the topic of Multi-channel music...check out Felix Martinez's new column in the April issue.

Terry Carroll
Thanks for the plug, Terry! Looking forward to everyone's comments!

Cheers,

Don

Second Unit
Ken why not pick up the new issue on the newstand and possibly think of canceling your subscription if they cant send a New one out to you by the time you might get it it might be june. Don,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks