Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Parasound Pre-pro & Amp

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Noah

Noah

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted February 15 2003 - 02:51 AM

Hello all...I have owned the Parasound AVC1800/HCA855 combo for the last 8 months and, due to an amazing opportunity to acquire new B&K equipment for cheap, I am offering them for sale together or seperate...they were my first seperate pieces and as so will always have a special place in my, er, rack, but the B&K deal is just too good to pass up (I am an A/V designer). Soooo, if anyone would like the chance to acquire mint condition, meticulously maintained seperates with all original materials at a great price, let me know! I would like to recoup $1000 for both pieces or $500 each, including shipping. I am assuming everyone is familiar with these pieces but if not, they are (other than Outlaw) the best performing, least expensive seperates combo out there. My pieces both work flawlessly--please post any questions of interest! Thanks, Noah

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   ilyak

ilyak

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted February 15 2003 - 06:47 AM

interested, ygm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users