What's new

FS: Leftover (new) silver case feet for all your HT components! Nice! (1 Viewer)

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
I have several leftover silver case feet from the AVS Antec retrofit project that just finished that could be used on a HTPC, receiver, cd/dvd player, amp, preamp or any other type of component for that matter. I posted an ad about a month ago on AVS with hardly no response so i'll try again. Being that there is 100 times more traffic here, i should have better luck. These are the REAL OEM case feet. Feet are made of moulded ABS with a stamped on silver ring and they also have the soft rubber bottom to absorb unwanted vibrations and improve audio quality. More importantly, they greatly increase the look of your component(s) over the cheap rubber/plastic feet that come stock on many of the products today. They are the standard silver 2.125" diameter (55MM) size. These feet are impossible to find and i had to go to great lengths to get a hold of these from the orient.

Priced reduced to $10 for a complete set of 4. Airmail shipping to anywhere (worldwide is $4). So $14 shipped for one set, discounts for multiple sets are as follows: $24 for two sets, $33 for 3 sets and $43 for 4 sets shipped via airmail. Send me an email at [email protected] or PM if interested.

edit: second pic offers something a little more tangible. Here are the actual feet (gold not silver)installed on a members HTPC for example. The component you install these on is up to you but they certainly enhance the look.....

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Jeff,

just getting ready to add this info.

John Kotches asked the same thing. He is going to try these on his Meridian gear.

The feet attach via a self tapping screw or nut and bolt directly to the case chassis. The size of the screw or bolt used will depend on the amount or room available withing the chassis in question. Typically, a #6 machine screw/bolt will work fine. Very strong double sided tape could also be used but there is little surface area on the feet to adhere to. A screw or nut/bolt is the best solution. The double sided tape could be made to work also. If you have the space in the chassis, i used a larger #10 screw and this threaded directly into the clearance hole found in the foot. Makes for an easy install either way....

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
finally a taker or two....

this is nice stuff guys, i thought i would be out of these by now. The feet aren't a "garbage/junk" item that i have to get rid of, i simply ordered too many for the HTPC project and now i have to sell off the extras. For the price, even though one may not need them immediately, it's cheap enough to save a set or two for down the road. Enhance the look of any piece of gear (unless the gear has feet like this already)

will send via gound service if you are in no hurry. Instead of $4 for shipping, ground will be $2.50. This is one heck of a cheap upgrade, c'mon folks.....

Send me an email or PM if interested. Thanks:)

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Glauco,

can you see the close-up in the first image? The silver feet for sale are the one in the top right corner of the image. I tried to take some close-up pics with a digital camera but the results were poor. The feet look like silver brushed aluminum which is pretty well standard.

On a second note, i have had several interests stating "i'll take a set" or "i'll take 2 sets", etc; i answer back with info then i never hear back from them to acknowledge my response. In other words, serious inquiries only please. Feel free to email and ask any questions however. Also, if a member orders a set and is unhappy in any way i will issue a refund. If anyone wants feet for all their components (some do)and takes 4-5 sets i will ship for free.

BruZZi

Second Unit
Serge, the first link is broken at least for me. I'm only able to see the second picture.

BruZZi

Second Unit
Wow... I've been looking for that kind of feet to put on my Lian Li case for a long time. And now my Panasonic DVD-RP82 will also have feet.:D I'll buy two sets.

Thanks Serge.

YGM

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Adrian,

the HTPC above was part of an AVS custom computer retrofit project in which i headed. I have had several inquiries on my case but unfortunately these cases are no longer available. I made a small production run for a few fortunate AVS members, now the project is complete.

The extra silver feet are available however, they will look excellent on any audio component along with other pc cases such as the Coolermasters, Lian Li and all other brands out there. Ten times better looking than the stock rubber feet that come on most cases.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
due to a couple of recent interests, i will bump the thread for anyone that missed this. Feet are still available but...

if you snooze, you lose!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks