What's new

NXG cables (1 Viewer)

Jason Link

Auditioning
I was reading a post in this section and heard about these NXG cables. I've been checking these cables out on the net (I'm looking at the regular series, not the sapphire) and the price is nice but I want to make sure they are good cables. I don't have a 60" plasma or nothing so I don't need to spend 50 bucks for one cable. I'm looking for cables that will give the gear I do have a good picture and sound. I need to upgrade all my cables but 3 (2 S-video and 1 fiber optic is monster series 2) as they are really thin cheap cables. I have a little tax money left and I'm looking for cables.

My current gear:

JVC 27" PIP TV
JVC 5.1 dolby, DTS Receiver
JVC DVD Player
JVC S-VHS
JVC 5 disc CD changer
Hughes Executive Director DirecTV Satellite Receiver
Cerwin Vega 12" 3 way floor speakers
KLH Platinum Series Center and rear speakers
JVC 8" powered sub
Microsoft Xbox
Sony Playstation 2
Nintendo Gamecube

zane

Stunt Coordinator
well i got some of their dual bannana plugs off of ebay and they seem to get the job done quite well, I'd be more concerned with the gauge of the wire as opposed to the brand

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
all of my interconnects are regular NXG and they seem to be very good quality, especially for the price. The seem to be built as well as the AR Performance series and the Monster stuff sold at Circuit City and Best Buy. I was able to wire my entire system (10 cables) for under $60 shipped. I really like the fact that they make a component video cable with an optical toslink cable on it as well.

They are good cables and at the price you can find them on shopping.yahoo.com you really can't go wrong.

Hope this helps :)

Jason Link

Auditioning
Yes it does help........thanks. I'm going to redo my whole system with NXG as I like the way they look and you can't beat the price. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks