Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

How do I use DTS:neo with dvd's??

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit

• 259 posts

Posted September 18 2001 - 11:57 AM

I can use it for prologic vhs but whenever I use dvd's that are proloic it just automatically uses the prologic decoder(oh by the way I am using a Denon 3801, that might help huh) Anyway any comments would be greatly appreciated!!
Equipment List

"How'd you get in here?"
"The door was unlocked."
"the lock's busted""well, There you have it"-FLETCH

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   DavidMich

DavidMich

Stunt Coordinator

• 177 posts

Posted September 18 2001 - 02:54 PM

Push the "DD/DTS Surround" Button on the remote. It should switch to DTS NEO 6:C (Cinema Mode) or M (Music Mode). The mode can be selected by using the "Surround Parameter" button. Hope this helps..... ------------------ The choices we make define our lives, because choice, not chance, determines destiny.
The choices we make define our lives, because choice, not chance, determines destiny.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Nestor Vargas

Nestor Vargas

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted September 18 2001 - 03:01 PM

In the 3801 like in the 5800 when a Dolby Digital source be it 1.0, 2.0, 5.1, etc. connected through digital connection the Denon Locks in Dolby decoding. If you want to use DTS NEO with those sources you must use the analog inputs. ------------------ ¡Que vivan las películas en su formato original!
¡Que vivan las películas en su formato original!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Joseph Kim

Joseph Kim

Agent

• 44 posts

Posted September 18 2001 - 05:19 PM

You can use analog outputs, or you can go into your dvd player menu and switch the bitstream to pcm. joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users