What's new

Barton Fink & Miller's Crossing - cover art up at the Bits! (1 Viewer)

EugeneR

Second Unit
Finally! Miller's Crossing!!!!!! My most awaited DVD. :D :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: Can't be long now. But I liked the original VHS cover art better

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
FINALLY! Although I dont like the cover art that much for them, it is a godsend to finally have these masterpieces available soon on DVD. The VHS for Miller's Crossing is better I think...shows the desolate nature of Tom better.

JESUS TOM!

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
I agree that the VHS art is better, but I'm not in a complaining mood. These are two of my most-awaited movies. My wife ran downstairs yesterday when she heard me screaming, not realizing that all I had done was looked at these on thedigitalbits.com. I sent out joyous emails to family & friends letting them know as well. I've agonized over my old VHS tapes several times this past year, watching them with a sick feeling in my stomach, waiting for just some sort of reliable news of a DVD release. Seeing that cover art yesterday was truly a spiritual event for me.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I must say that my opinion differs greatly from several of the above opinions. These are two of the most beautiful covers that I've ever seen for a DVD. They almost look like Criterion covers.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I like the covers as well. I wonder if we'd be hearing complaints if Criterion were putting these out with the same covers? :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :D :D :D

Since their Fox I expect them to be topnotch transfers.

Gimme gimme gimme - Cant wait.

Ike

Screenwriter
I like the covers too, and I can't wait for Miller's Crossing. I'll buy Barton Fink, too, sight unseen. Just get 'em out.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Sweet! It'll be a long wait for May 20th.

Anyone seen a Miller's Crossing DVD cover image, similar to the size of this Barton Fink one?

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
WOOOHOO!

I'm ecstatic to finally get a firm date for these! and in may is absolutely fine, I was actually worried they would be coming out in april and put a strain on my budget as I try to buy the miyazaki and traffaut coming out.

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.