What's new

Floorplan/wiring/elevation Detailing (1 Viewer)

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all!

I would like to get a general consensus of what the members of the forum think about this. I have already contacted Ron concerning this and am awaiting a response. I would still like to get an idea if people are interested. To give you some background, I have worked at three architectural firms performing home renovations, additions and design. With my current job I am involved in designing wiring schematics and audio details for my department. I am also an avid home theater fanatic. So, my idea is to offer floorplanning/wiring details/elevation details for members of the home theater forum, who would like to have a "hardcopy" of what they plan to do with their current or future home theater rooms. I came about this idea by seeing posts of fellow members wondering what programs are available for doing this, I felt why spend $60-$100 on a program you will use only a handful of times. I was hoping to offer the first few design at no cost, as well as only charging around $10-15 for a professionally done floor plan custom designed for each individual's needs. Other options down the road would include 3D room layouts as well. Currently I can provide a portfolio of my work in pdf format for anyone who would like it to review. All my work is done using AutoCAD 14 and 2002, as well as the very powerful 3D program called SDRC I-DEAS. Again, I just want a general idea of what you guys think. I can as well offer wiring run diagrams (where your wire we be placed in the room) as well as details of each wall in the room, and detailed drawings of your equipment if necessary. Thanks for your time!

Regards,
JP

***This message and my services for HT design have been approved by Ron Epstein***
-Thanks!

BorisM

Stunt Coordinator
Hey JP. I would be interested in your service. Can you send me your portfolio so I can get a better idea...

Thanks. Boris.

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
My pleasure Boris. All the files will be in PDF format. That should be the easiest!

should see it shortly!

JP

seng

Auditioning
JP,

I would love to see a copy of this. This is what I have been looking for.

thanks

seng

Rich Sk

Grip
JP:
Your service may be just what I have been looking for. Please forward a copy of your portfolio.

Thanks,
Rich Skordahl

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry I have not responded guys!

I was out of the office on Monday. I will forward ASAP to all of you. The latest you should receive will be by Wed.

Thanks for your patience!

JP

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Guys,

I have just finished emailing some of my diagrams. Please let me know if you are interested. Again the first few will be no charge-you got nothing to lose!

JP

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Dougie, what is your email?

I will be out of the office tommorow. So you may not hear back from me until Thursday.

JP

Allan_L

Auditioning
JP, I'd be very interested in being a paying customer on anything that you could do for me in reguards to floor plans.

Thanks,

Allan Leslie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks