What's new

Fear of a Black Hat - out soon (1 Viewer)

Stephen Ford

Stunt Coordinator
Fear of a Black Hat DVD update: 1/14/03
GREAT NEWS.... JUST RECEIVED A RELEASE DATE FROM COLUMBIA-TRISTAR HOME VIDEO. FEAR WILL BE RELEASED ON DVD JULY 8, 2003
Good news !
:D

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
Hell yes! I wasn't expecting this to ever see the light of day on dvd... now Columbia, how about a release of The Show?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
can someone give a rundown or review of this movie so those of us, like me, who are out of the loop know what it is?

AndyBeaderstadt

Auditioning
That is wonderful news. I hope it gets a good treatment.

"The cops woulda shot his ass... I knew better. He was jus' chillin'."

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
can someone give a rundown or review of this movie so those of us, like me, who are out of the loop know what it is?
IMO this movie is every bit as good as the original "This is Spinal Tap". It is simultaneously one of the most brilliant comedies and most inspired "remakes" I've ever seen.
I had some email conversations with the people at Avatar (the production company responsible for the CD, movie, and website) about a year and a half ago when work was just starting on this. I hope they were able to incorporate all the special features that they were hoping to do. And I hope the hilarious made for TV version will be included.
Link Removed

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
I am SO excited for this! I have totally worn out my VHS of this movie, and have been dreaming of a DVD release.

Grab your stuff!

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Figures they would announce this now seeing how I just picked up the laserdisc about a month ago. Good news though.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
so should i wait for the dvd to see it or watch the vhs my store has on the shelf?

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah! This is great great news. I've been waiting for this release for a long time now.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
:laugh: And I thought I was the only one to have seen this movie! Watched it at a friends house about 7-8 years ago after he begged me to see it. Very funny and at least worthy of a rental.
Chris S.

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
Tony,

Go watch the VHS right now! This movie is so fantastic, you should not deny yourself another minute!

"He gonna knock Kris Kross out tha box, cuz he gonna be UPSIDE DOWN!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks