Att: J_Fo (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Bob,
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure Jeff would be glad to hear from you in a private message. Also, the After Hours area is not a catch-all area where you post everything from DVD rumors to hardware problems. You might check out the Home Theater Software and Hardware sections, or scan the forum descriptions on the Link Removed
Regards,
Steve

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Busted! :)
Welcome aboard, Bob!
------------------
-J.Fo
"I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that."

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Bob,
As Steve said, your DVD and DVD Player questions do not belong in the AFTER HOURS area. I have moved the Simpsons Thread to the SOFTWARE area and have moved your DVD Player question to HARDWARE.
Thanks
Vince Maskeeper
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Bob, welcome to the HTF. Hope you've got a comfortable chair at your computer! :) BTW, Emmanuelle Beart, the lovely and talented French actress, is the ultra-babe goddess of the universe and the official (per me) HTF hottie! Just thought I'd give you fair warning as I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself by fawning over those silly tarts Mena Suvari, Rini Bell, and Estella Warren!
biggrin.gif

------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks