Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Mitsu Prog Scan/DVD-A Player FS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Noah

Noah

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted January 08 2003 - 07:52 AM

Hello to all,

I have a mint condition DD-8020 Progressive Scan/DVD Audio Player for sale...I won this unit from Mitsu (I am an A/V designer) and already own a 300 disc model, so this one is up for grabs...this is perfect for anyone looking to get into DVD-A for the first time, or just looking for an all-around good player...my personal opinion is it has among the best combined audio/video/functionality of any under $300.

I originally thought of keeping it for DVD Audio purposes alone, and bought a few of those discs for listening purposes, but decided against it. Hence, I am offering to throw in the DVD-A discs for free, along with 6 good Monster cables for analog hookup...those titles are:

Fleetwood Mac, Rumors
Beethoven, 4th and 5th Symphonies
Marvin Gaye, Greatest Hits(DTS)
Natalie Merchant, Tigerlily
Bjork, Vespertine
DVD Audio Sampler Disc

A little something for everybody! All discs are in flawless condition, and of course I have all original materials for the player. All in all, over $400 in actual value...asking price is $250.00 shipped.

Thanks, Noah