What's new

Get a free DVD-A from Silverline... (1 Viewer)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I don't think this has been posted before, but if you go to Silverline's site and register for their newsletter, they will send you a free DVD-A while supplies last. It does not mention what the title will be, but I would guess it would be a sampler of some sort. Still, free is free.
Here is the page with the link.
http://www.silverlinerecords.com/index.asp
Enjoy:)
J

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
The words "free" added to anything pretty much gets a :emoji_thumbsup: from me anytime.
Thanks, Justin!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Justin, as you may know, I am not a Silverline fan by any stretch, but free is free. I may give this a whirl. If they were to send a sampler disc that was unavailable in stores, I would be pretty excited. However, I suspect they are randomly selecting regular titles as the free ones. Hopefully they aren't limiting it to duds that aren't selling. :frowning:

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
However, I suspect they are randomly selecting regular titles as the free ones. Hopefully they aren't limiting it to duds that aren't selling.
The price is right thanfully. Hopefully they don't send out one of their elements discs or some other crappy compilation that no one in their right mind would ever purchase in the store. They sure do have quite a few stinkers in their library.
At this price even Lee can get into DVD-A :)
J

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Just bringing this to anyone's attention who missed this thread when it was originally posted. Free Hi-res is good.

J

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
No disc here yet and I was probably one of the first to sign up. Maybe they are waiting until the end of March when the promotion is over to do just one mass mailing. I am going to e-mail Silverline and see what is going on with this promotion.

J

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
This is funny,

I just sent an email of too Silverline regarding this issue this afternoon! No reply yet.

DennisK

Agent
My disc finally came today. It's just a sampler but they also sent a $2 off coupon for their DVD-A selection at Best Buy. Look like it' time to get Blue Oyster Cults "A Long Day's Night" :)

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Thats good to hear Dennis. I have still yet to receive my disc. Maybe it is first in last out. Oh well I can wait.

Look like it' time to get Blue Oyster Cults "A Long Day's Night"
I own this disc and it is halfway decent covering most of their standards though it is a mixed bag as far as sonics go....primarily the vocals are a bit low for my tastes at times. For a live perfromance it is not that bad and I have certainly heard worse. Well worth a purchase for any BOC fan.

J

Dan Stone

Stunt Coordinator
DennisK,

For those of us who are still waiting for our discs, can you tell us what's on the one you received?

Thanks,

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks