What's new

Group Play III- New Year Mech Assault Bash (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Join your fellow HTF members at our now regular group meet time on Thursday at 10 PM EST (Jan 2nd). We will be having a Mech Assault Bash with all game play types being represented. Destruction, Team Destruction and Not it on a variety of maps. Last time we had around 22 people show up to play so we had to make 2 rooms. Since then many more people have asked me about our group so im sure we will have more then last time. If you want to play post your gamertag here so i can add you to my friends lists.

Also to keep up to date on all group activities vist the link in my signature. Its our group web site which has all the latest info on future meets and past meet reports. Also while visiting sign up for our newsletter where all the latest info is sent straight to you inbox.

Hope to see you Thursday

Joey "CaptDS9E"

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I will be there. If I see a whole group of folks on I'll host the second room and invite whomever is available. That way we can get a good spread and we can also switch rooms if needed.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok thanks Romier. What ill do is send you a list of everyone i have that is in our group as some new people have signed up. Thursday ill send out a e-mail to all people on the newsletter mentioning the split rooms

capt

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
Don't know if I can make it or not, but please include me on your friends list. I had previously signed up for last week's game but could not make it. I received your invitation, but mistakingly rejected it. Thanks for organizing the game.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Well, well, well, it's your lucky week, gals. PoisonJam will give you all a well-deserved break to polish your skills, as I have tickets to a college hoops game that night.
Enjoy your breather, 'cuz I'll be back online the next night. Mwah hah hah...
:):):)

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
I'm ready to rumble again. Plus, I don't have to split halfway through this time. There's a Catapult and a Puma that need to feel the taste of pumped up Gauss rifles.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I think I'll play and give someone a break by absorbing some hits. Unless I play tomorrow, this will only be my second time playing MA on Live. I have playes some 2 player with a friend though.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Lee, I think I played with you and a guest on Live yesterday or the day before. Do you remember this, or am I thinking of someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks