What's new

Group Play II Mech Assault :-) (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
How about thursday at 10 PM EST Guys? Day after x-mas and more people should get Mech Assault the day before. Lots of action :)

ca[t

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I'm in for it, too. I won't even get the game until Christmas day, so I'll be some fresh meat for you to take advantage of. If you don't mind a rookie, I'd love to get in on some HTF Live action.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Now this is a game I can hold my own in - unlike that awful showing I had the other night in MotoGP.

Count me in!

Gamertag = Scar

Frederick

Second Unit
I'll try to be there. I've yet to go Live with MechAssult, but I think I'm ready now. Famous last words, I know, but what the hell. I've been dying to see if all the smack Romier talks is valid :D ...
Freddy C.

Jason Ly

Agent
HeHe,

I bring my Prometheus and he will bring his Hammer missiles to meet your mechs.

BTW, what type of game do you want to play? I myself recommend Not It.

Jay

Live - Omegajayy

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Sounds good guys. For those without a gamer tag in your post please let me know what yours is. :)
Also guys below is a link to my web site which has reports from past group play and future group game times. As well as links to other HTF leagues and groups/gametag lists The design is going to change a lot as im going to work on it tommorow when I finally have time off :)
capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hehe yes i remember scar said to me during Group Session 1 during GP racing "If we were playing Mech Assault Right now i wouldnt be in last place" so The Wrath of Scar Came about. Im going to try and give each session a name from now on since everyone seemed to like it:)

dave, thanks for the web site comment. But i plan on making the web site have a cleaner look probably tommorow. I got some templates i am going to try out for the site, as well as some new graphics, but im also going to experiment with Movable type as well.

Also what do you guys prefer in Mech Assault. Single player destruction, team destruction? Atlas only games etc etc. Tell me what you guys like so i can get a little of everything everyone likes

ALSO one other thing once i get the new web site up i want to make a mailing list so once the new sites up anyone who plays in group play sign up for it. No one else will see your e-mail. Its just so i can send game announcements and so on so people who miss a post wont miss out on games

capt

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'll try to make it. I haven't played MA for a while now but hooking up with you guys should be a blast.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I like team destruction myself, if only because an element of strategy is introduced. I'd also like to try going up against an Atlas with 7 elementals--I've heard that's a pretty fun variant. I'm up for anything, really. It will be really good to get back to MA with you all. I've missed my Vulture-induced humilty lessons, compliments of Master Scar. :)
Joe, that's a great idea--I'll definitely sign up for mailings. I always enjoy going online with fellow forum members.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks