-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Monster Power HTS-5100 **NIB** with Monster Warranty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Steve.Hamilton

Steve.Hamilton

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted December 20 2002 - 01:09 PM

I have a brand new Monster Power HTS-5100 that I will actully not need. I got an HTPS-7000 instead. So here I sit with this HTS-5100 that I am selling. I still have the invoice and it has never been opened. It is still in the Monster Cale shipping box.

If you are interested, I am asking $475 shipped. Please me know and I will get back to you ASAP. Also I don't accept PayPal any longer. A major snafu that ended up costing my $650 makes me not want to use them.

Cashiers Check/Money order. I ship FedEx the same day as I have cash in my hand Posted Image

Thank you all Happy Holidays.

#2 of 3 Steve.Hamilton

Steve.Hamilton

Agent

• 49 posts

Posted December 23 2002 - 05:46 PM

Just a bump,I also have 1000' of ZR1 cable in a raw spool. If anyone needs any, I have more than I could ever need.

#3 of 3 ScottJ

ScottJ

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted December 24 2002 - 06:36 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm unfamiliar with the "ZR1 cable" could somebody post a link to info? I tried searching google and the forum but had not luck...

I would be interested in 120' depending on cost/stats.