What's new

Your ONE Most Favorite Film of All Time? (1 Viewer)

juli888

Auditioning
Real Name
juli
At me favourite film Avatar, I have fallen in love with it simply, as the madwoman. It is a fantastic film.

Rosetta Barlow

Auditioning
Real Name
Rosetta Barlow
[SIZE= 14px]I have several movies that are my most favorite, but one that I can't ever get tired of watching and I enjoy immensely, is:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here Come The Brides[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rosetta Barlow

Auditioning
Real Name
Rosetta Barlow
[SIZE= 14px]I have several that I would consider to be my #1 favorite, but one I can tell you that I can't ever get tired of watching and I enjoy immensely, is:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here Come The Brides[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rosetta Barlow

Auditioning
Real Name
Rosetta Barlow
[SIZE= 14px]I have several that I would consider to be my #1 favorite, but one I can tell you that I can't ever get tired of watching and I enjoy immensely, is:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here Come The Brides[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rosetta Barlow

Auditioning
Real Name
Rosetta Barlow
Haha, as a matter of fact, I like it a lot! But, that only happened because my computer was being dumb and I thought it posted, but it didn't, so I tried to post it again and that didn't work either, so I guess I ended up posting it 3 times. But, yes I REALLY like it:)

Nick C.

Second Unit
Like a few folks have said, a favorite movie is comfort food, something that can be revisited and enjoyed time and time again...with that in mind, mine would likely be the Shawshank Redemption or Pride and Prejudice (2005), both eternally optimistic and centered around enduring relationships

Speaking of which, I don't think TBS/TNT has shown Shawshank for quite some time, but I'm glad WE picked up rights to P&P and has been replaying it judiciously :)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I would like to add AKIRA KUROSAWA'S DREAMS from 1990.
It's too difficult to have just one favorite film.

Leo Kerr

Screenwriter
if you're approaching it from a "comfort food" standpoint, then I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned The Princess Bride...

give-me-theater

Auditioning
Real Name
Joakim
Rashomon (Akira Kurosawa, 1950) is my favorite film of all time. The best scene is when the Bolero-like music in the background plays while the wife's story is being shown. That is so extremely brilliant!

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
At the moment my favourite film would be Dances With Wolves (1990). The story, the writing, the acting, the cinematography and that beautiful score by John Barry. Just brilliant.

Is the book The High Road going to be turned into a film?

JimboC

Auditioning
Real Name
James
For the longest time it was The Empire Strikes Back. However now I have to say my favorite number one film as of right now is The Dark Knight(2008). I'm very into the comic book films and this film really brought new life to the genre. Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker hands down is the best portrayal of the character. Christopher Nolan is a talented individual and I am a fan of a majority of his films but this film tops them all.

daddymention

Agent
Real Name
David
SUNSET BOULEVARD (1950) The script, direction, cinematography, sets, music, acting, costume design.......everything is perfect and I can watch it endlessly....just an amazing film.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Hard to decide. It's either Wiz of Oz or Alice's Adventures in wonderland (1972 live action Brit Musical). Sure would love a super duper restored 3 or 4 blu ray set of Alice's Adventures similar to what Oz got. I've bought 3 different DVD (with 3 different sources for transfers) and all are lacking for different reasons. I believe this film would sell very well if a REAL release by a major studio would come out with some promotions to back it up. It's a very fun film. Of course, I am happy to have it in some form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks