What's new

Your new BD titles requests from Twilight Time (1 Viewer)

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Dick said:
That means that 7 of them won't...All of these are urgently desi
That means that 7 of them won't...All of these are urgently desired.
I asked if one of these would be released.next year.. They never said the others were not being released..I am sure they would not tell me how many of these were coming out.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
trajan said:
TT has just told me on facebook that one of these films will be released in 2015----MISSISSIPPI BURNING---LION IN WINTER---EXODUS---CARNEL KNOWLEDGE----LORD JIM---DOCTOR DOLITTLE----STAR! A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS.
I'm going out on a limb and predict Lord Jim! A blu has just been released in France. Of course, with my luck it will be Exodus which I've ordered from Australia (it's been on backorder for 3 weeks now!).

Yorkshire

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Sorry, I made an error in my original post.

I listed A Matter of Life and Death as a title I didn't think you had, but of course in the US it's Sony.

Release that and I'll send TT a kidney.

Steve W

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I see Gun Fury is being shown on Film4 today, i'd love to see that released in 3D on blu ray.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Thomas T said:
I'm going out on a limb and predict Lord Jim! A blu has just been released in France. Of course, with my luck it will be Exodus which I've ordered from Australia (it's been on backorder for 3 weeks now!).
EXODUS! All we have in the states is a lousy non-anamorphic DVD. This would be great as a TT release. It hasn't seen the light of day since, but it is MGM after all.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex

Thomas T said:
Dr Griffin said:
EXODUS! All we have in the states is a lousy non-anamorphic DVD. This would be great as a TT release. It hasn't seen the light of day since, but it is MGM after all.
The Aussie blu-ray of Exodus is available via AmazonUK. I have it, it's region-free, and a very good transfer with lossless sound, with intermission, etc. Would probably be the same transfer that TT would use (this has been the case with other TT, MOC, etc releases that have had international releases like Journey to the Center of the Earth, Lifeboat, Witness for the Prosecution, etc).

The Amazon Uk link is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exodus-Blu-Ray-Ralph-Richardson/dp/B00DQJYZ6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404223648&sr=8-1&keywords=exodus+blu

I've used this marketplace seller (SmokeCDs) in the past, shipping usually takes about 10 business days to US.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
dsfan1 said:
Add another vote for Thank God It's Friday! Donna Summer in Hi-Def and surround sound would be a dream come true. Not to mention the soundtrack/isolated score! :wub:
And not to mention Donna Summer got TGIF a Academy Award for Best Song. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that Saturday Night Fever won any Oscars. I'll double check when I get a chance.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
Thomas T said:
I'm selling my copy of "Exodus" if your back-order falls through, Thomas.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Kyrsten Brad said:
And not to mention Donna Summer got TGIF a Academy Award for Best Song. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that Saturday Night Fever won any Oscars. I'll double check when I get a chance.
No, Saturday Night Fever did not win any Oscars. Its music, the best thing about the movie, wasn't even nominated in the song or score categories .

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I'd love to see Andrei Konchalovsky's The Inner Circle from Twilight Time. Excellent film starring Tom Hulce as Stalin's personal projectionist. It's obscure and only available as an MOD DVD-R. Rights are with Sony.

One film I've wanted to have for years is the 1943 Fox comedy Holy Matrimony starring Monty Wooley and Gracie Fields. Great screwball comedy that has only received a DVD release in Spain.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
atfree said:

The Aussie blu-ray of Exodus is available via AmazonUK. I have it, it's region-free, and a very good transfer with lossless sound, with intermission, etc. Would probably be the same transfer that TT would use (this has been the case with other TT, MOC, etc releases that have had international releases like Journey to the Center of the Earth, Lifeboat, Witness for the Prosecution, etc).

The Amazon Uk link is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exodus-Blu-Ray-Ralph-Richardson/dp/B00DQJYZ6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404223648&sr=8-1&keywords=exodus+blu

I've used this marketplace seller (SmokeCDs) in the past, shipping usually takes about 10 business days to US.
I just got an e-mail notification from ezydvd (the Aussie seller I ordered it from) that the Exodus blu is on its way. Should get here in about 2 weeks. Looking forward to it.

bronson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adrian
1. The Stone Killer
2. Breakout
3. Telefon
4. Gator
5. White Lightning
6. Semi-Tough

SFMike

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
I would like:

Doctor Dolittle
Can-CanOh! What A Lovely War
The Boy Friend
Thr Gang's All Here
Return To Peyton Place
The Taming Of The Shrew

Any classic 3D from the 50's

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks