What's new

Your new BD titles requests from Twilight Time (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire

Screenwriter
Real Name
Steve
Dear Twilight Time, I believe the following may be possibilities for you: Mississippi BurningManhattan Murder MysteryFail-Safe I believe the following are not, but I'll post anyway on the off chance that I've got that wrong, or that studio policies change and you get access to them in the future: I Know Where I’m Going! A Matter of Life and Death Z The Browning Version Carnival of Souls Conspiracy (2001) Swimming Pool (Ozon) Fury (1936) Key Largo The Set-Up Whose Life is it Anyway?Bad Day at Black Rock The Big Sleep Seven Days in May Wait Until Dark Play It Again, Sam The Day of the Locust The Seventh Victim (or any Val Lewton) The House That Dripped Blood Asylum From Beyond the Grave Lust for a Vampire Rabid Opera (Argento)Melody (a.k.a. S.W.A.L.K.) Many thanks Steve W

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I do not think TT has any arrangement with Paramount. That would be Warner Bros, who are sitting on a ton of Paramount catalog titles. I second THE EMERALD FOREST, THE DAY AFTER, WHOSE LIFE IS IT ANYWAY, LUST FOR A VAMPIRE, and would add SHOOT THE MOON, SOUNDER, and a ton of others.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Ed Lachmann said:
Just wish they'd give titles like THE STORY OF RUTH, FRANCIS OF ASSISI, BOY ON A DOLPHIN or PRINCE OF PLAYERS a chance. Obviously Fox won't unless there's a remake in the wind.
Heck, I'd take Prince of Players on DVD (as long as it's widescreen anamorphic)!

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
The Land that Time Forgot
The People that Time Forgot
The Angry Red Planet
Burnt Offerings
The Best of Everything
Target Earth
Hand of Death 1962
Space-Master X-7
Mutiny in Outer Space
Warlords of Atlantis
Burn Witch Burn
One Million Years BC
Village of the Damned (Carpenter)
Vampires (John Carpenter)
Fallen Angel
Spiral Staircase
I Wake Up Screaming
Vicki
Dangerous Crossing
Nightmare Alley
The Noose Hangs High
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Black Widow
Dragonwyck
Hust Hush Sweet Charlotte
That enough ? :)

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
JoeDoakes said:
Here is a thought for the most ambitious TT release ever: the Complete Three Stooges shorts on blu-ray. Sony has the high def transfers. I have no idea what TT would have to charge for it.
Pardon My Backfire and Spooks in Blu-ray 3D would be cool. Of course people would complain that they would have to buy the complete set just to get the 3D shorts.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
SONY:Hammer - The Terror Of The Tongs - The Gorgon - The Curse Of The Mummy's TombThe VictorsThe Long ShipsLord JimCat BallouAnd how about a small box of three Budd Boetticher/Randolph Scott westerns: Comanche Station/The Tall T/Ride LonesomeMGM (UA):Hammer - The Hound Of The BaskervillesThe VikingsIrma La DouceThe Charge Of The Light Bragade

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
A lot of great titles mentioned already that I would buy day one !

Here are some that I would also buy:

Junior Bonner
Cross Of Iron
Pat Garrett And Billy The Kid
Hud
Trapeze

Apologies in advance for listing a title that TT may not be able to bring due to rights or ...

Regards,

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
I second Naked Jungle, Emerald Forest, One Million years BC.

Wanted to add:
Krull
Spacecamp (great John Williams score )
Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone
Barabbas
Mayerling (1968)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I know that this title was one of the films being polled by Fox a while back but I have no idea if Fox is still planning upon a release. I'd love to see a nice Blu-Ray release of:

Bedazzled - 1967.

- Walter.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Way too many titles to jump into, but MIAMI BLUES, the MGM DVD of which is non-anamorphic, would be much appreciated, along with BURNT OFFERINGS, WOMEN IN LOVE, MARRIED TO THE MOB, FOXY BROWN, COFFY, and the aforementioned A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS, THE EMERALD FOREST, LORD JIM, and CAT BALLOU. And, since MGM doesn't seem to want to do it, how about your first venture into TV-- THE OUTER LIMITS?

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte is another one .. I would say Invaders from Mars but that feels like a Scream Factory release to me..

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
TT has just told me on facebook that one of these films will be released in 2015----MISSISSIPPI BURNING---LION IN WINTER---EXODUS---CARNEL KNOWLEDGE----LORD JIM---DOCTOR DOLITTLE----STAR! A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Guys,

Some of you need to clean up your requests as TT doesn't have access to Paramount nor Warner titles. Also, some of the MGM/UA titles will most likely be released by Kino.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
trajan said:
TT has just told me on facebook that one of these films will be released in 2015----MISSISSIPPI BURNING---LION IN WINTER---EXODUS---CARNEL KNOWLEDGE----LORD JIM---DOCTOR DOLITTLE----STAR! A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS.
If we were to vole, I'd vote for Lion in Winter.
I've only seen Star! and Exodus of the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks