What's new

Your mugshot... (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

no offense taken, trust me, that photo has been called a lot worse, none of which I can say here...

:laugh:

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover

Thanks Haggai. Yes, the younger one, Kelsey really looks like me. She's all Timobi. :) And yes....my oldest, Carley does favor her Sith Lord Mother. ;)...sorry.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif
Weird in that when she was born and up to about 5-6 she looked more like me.

BTW, very neat pic with your Dad. Bet you guys had a great time together. :)

Kevin, your youth pics are great! I've got to find some myself from those days of yesteryear.

What's so cool about this thread is how much it kind of humanizes the HTF. Really does. It's becoming one of my favorite threads and I check it every day to see who else has posted. :emoji_thumbsup:

Great thread.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
embarrassing pics from the 70s....

Out of all the ones mom pulls out to show company.... :frowning:

Merry Christmas!

Anybody else wrap gifts for their dogs? I just love doing this.

Last Christmas I gave my dog Bear a bag a cheese. :D ...

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Im tempted to put up a embarrassing 70s pic for you guys to laugh at, but I dont think anyone will EVER beat Kevins :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Jon, those are all too cute. I figured my Smokey the Bear outfit would do it but Kev has us all beat!! :frowning:

If I was closer to my mother's house I'd find something among all those pictures she has. She used to keep my hair freakishly frized out. Humm.....I just remembered something.....

I'll be beating Kev's today. ;)

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Some of us check in on the HTF for movie related topics and whats coming out next on HD DVD etc...but now I'm logging on to see the next picture posted! :P ;) :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
The oldest picture I can attach right now is from a high school fashion show back home, in the mid 90s... Yes, there was a time when that haircut was fashionnable.

The others are too large for attachement and I can't upload them to a site just yet, maybe later.

My chilhood pix are of course back home in entire boxes full of family albums. The handful of "vintage" pix I have here are prints. All early teen stuff anyway IIRC.

--
H

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Nah, it's not that bad...before I clicked, I was imagining worse. It's not like you had your signature symbol shaved into the side of your head. :)

And speaking of old photos, mine too are in albums at my parents house. If I ever get around to it, I'll try to snag some. But it's funny how all old photos look the same. I see the pictures posted here and think that they could have come right out of my own family albums. LOL :D

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
This thread is great and a Bravo Zulu to those of you who have had the nut to post so far. I am on a mission to find one of my most embarrassing and see if I can get in on the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.