What's new

Your guess as to what tv show boxsets will come out in 2004... (1 Viewer)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

Yes, thank you. VERY significant correction. However, it's still enough to keep the show out of my little hands, I'm afraid (although, I hope I'm wrong).

Blu

Screenwriter
What about the Drew Carey show?

I know that the Shield will be out and can't wait for that one!

Ofcourse Babylon 5 S4-5 will be out.
I think that when Green Acres is released that if it gets real good sales that Beverly Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction will follow.

I think the Holy Grail would be Andy Griffith show with tons of special features while we still have a lot of the cast with us.

With X-Files finishing up I think we might see Millenium and maybe Space: Above and Beyond.

Blu

Screenwriter
What about the Drew Carey show?

I know that the Shield will be out and can't wait for that one!

Ofcourse Babylon 5 S4-5 will be out.
I think that when Green Acres is released that if it gets real good sales that Beverly Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction will follow.

I think the Holy Grail would be Andy Griffith show however with tons of special features while we still have a lot of the cast with us.

With X-Files finishing up I think we might see Millenium and maybe Space: Above and Beyond.

Henry V

Stunt Coordinator
According to the Hollywood Bitchslap webpage, we'll be getting Mission:Impossible, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Time Tunnel, The Rockford Files, Newhart and Newsradio to name but a few. The listings are at their webpage under COMING SOON down at the bottom of the page here...
http://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/fo...ic.php?p=11734
Here's hoping that this proves to be accurate!

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
After reading the complete list I actually climaxed! My god what a list! Howard the Duck, Top Gun: Collectors Edition, special editions of Batman, Strange Days, Black Rain, Goodfella's, Bladerunner, Blazing Saddles,

Full seasons of Millenimum, Happy Days, Magnum P.I., Taxi, Quantum Leap etc.

Where does this dude get his intel? :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Heh...he gets it from HTF and DVDTalk, for the most part. Frankly a lot of that stuff is very much unconfirmed and if you put 100% faith in that list, then the risk is your own.

As an example, I would bet $100 right now that we do not get a Batman: Special Edition in 2004, UNLESS the next film gets on a fast track. I also have my doubts that The Time Tunnel will make it out in 2004, much to my regret...if Lost In Space does really well, then I think we might get Voyage ttBotS, AFTER we get LiS S2 and S3, but I think that Voyage then has to do well before we get Time Tunnel. My 2 cents, and I am just speculating and have no input from Fox on that. But let's see what happens.

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
I'm hoping we'll see the following TV shows come to DVD in 2004:

1) Scrubs (man I love this show!)
2) Northern Exposure
3) Freaky Links (short lived show from FOX)
4) The Brady Bunch (Very unlikely, but I've got my fingers crossed)
5) Star Trek: The Animated Series (Doubtful for 2004. But maybe we'll see it in 2005) :)

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
Highlander Season 4, 5 and 6, but now with Anchor Bay being
sold, who knows if they will be put out in 2004.

I hope we start to see That '70s Show boxsets being released by Fox this year. And a couple more ER seasons would be nice as well (I know season 2 is coming Q1 of '04).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Fox broadcasts it, but doesn't own That '70s Show...Carsey-Werner (Cosby Show, Roseanne, 3rd Rock) does. They haven't put out any DVDs to retail yet. Hopefully in 2004, but nothing's been said one way or the other.

ER - S2 is "1st half of 2004"...probably the 2nd Quarter, rather than the 1st. No specific street date announced yet, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks