What's new

You REALLY have to see this....... (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

That's true. Then again, Martha Stewart is probably using the same type of logic and look where she's headed.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member

Because you need to understand marketing, snazzy web design, business, and how to talk the talk. This will qualify you to either sell this stuff or become a politician.

Yogi

Screenwriter

And where did you get the impression that the more college education you get the more money you will make?:)

Boy what a knob job selling these knobs.:D

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
What about leaving the knob off completely - use a vice grips occasionally to change volume - no more pesky knob to color your midrange, and you save $$$ !

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I am developing anti-static gloves you wear when you use your remote to adjust volume.

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
if that thing is so sensitive to airborne vibrations, maybe a bit of epoxy potting compound injected into the thing will help out too! make it sink to the bottom of the landfill better too :)

ag.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
That signature image is hilarious!! Even funnier than the overpriced wooden knobs the thread is about! :laugh:

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Aye, the cat sniper image has special resonance for me. Still waiting for my peed on HK 7200 to get out of the shop.

All cats are snipers- whether you know it now or know it later....

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :laugh:

this reminds me of stereophile mag. my wife accidently subscribed to it (she thought i was talking about a different mag) -- so i've been glancing through it. i gotta admit ... while the gear is nice, i've never read so much HOOEY in my life. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks