1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Yellow Submarine" DVD? (The Beatles animated movie)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by buttmunker, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Sam Favate

Sam Favate Well-Known Member

Sam Favate

No doubt on the Blue Meanies label.

Just think what a stunning transfer could be done with this film on Blu-Ray or HD-DVD. The Beatles and Apple have to be thinking of that for the future, with all the films. (Help is rumored to be coming this year in a 2-disc SD set.)

Neil Aspinall retired from Apple back in April, in part, reports said, because the Beatles wanted to put out more product and he didn't manage their output very well.

2. buttmunker

buttmunker Well-Known Member

I'm very glad to hear that. Too obvious, indeed.

I hate to say it, but one day in the future you would have had to say, "Neil Aspinall retired from Apple back in Apple, in part, reports said, because the Beatle wanted to put out more product and he didn't manage their output very well."

Is there a death pool on who the last Beatle will be? Ringo is older...[​IMG]

3. Bill>Moore

Bill>Moore Well-Known Member

I knew I should have bought a few more copies of Yellow Sub! It looks and sounds great on DVD. I've been looking forward to getting the new Help - can't wait for that to be released.