What's new

"Yellow Submarine" DVD? (The Beatles animated movie) (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

No doubt on the Blue Meanies label.

Just think what a stunning transfer could be done with this film on Blu-Ray or HD-DVD. The Beatles and Apple have to be thinking of that for the future, with all the films. (Help is rumored to be coming this year in a 2-disc SD set.)

Neil Aspinall retired from Apple back in April, in part, reports said, because the Beatles wanted to put out more product and he didn't manage their output very well.

buttmunker

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike

I'm very glad to hear that. Too obvious, indeed.

I hate to say it, but one day in the future you would have had to say, "Neil Aspinall retired from Apple back in Apple, in part, reports said, because the Beatle wanted to put out more product and he didn't manage their output very well."

Is there a death pool on who the last Beatle will be? Ringo is older...:frowning:

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I knew I should have bought a few more copies of Yellow Sub! It looks and sounds great on DVD. I've been looking forward to getting the new Help - can't wait for that to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks