What's new

Yamaha 591BL any good? (1 Viewer)

sau124

Auditioning
Real Name
Saurabh
I can be considered a noob out here but had to ask. I am following a lot of threads off late and about the performance of 590 HTIB. Can anyone throw some light on the 591BL one? I'm planning to buy one only after I get some decent reviews...
Really appreciate all your answers...

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Hi Saurabh - welcome to HTF.

Usually there is only a slight difference between a unit and the "a" or +1 unit so I would imagine the 591 is not much different with the exception of fixing a problem or two.

My own observation is that the Yamaha electronics are great but they seem to save money on the speakers.

I like yamaha but I keep seeing more and more Onkyo HTIB's that seem to be pushing the envelope.

Just remember that as long as the unit is a fairly well respected brand, when properly setup they all do a great job for movies.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and what your impressions are when you un-pack and setup your unit. (we all love stories).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks