What's new

Yamaha 2600 help..cant get into menu? (1 Viewer)

BrettisMckinney

Second Unit
Hey guys, just bought this yesterday and unfortunately I cant connect the monitor out to my tv as the tv juts died. THing is though, I cant even get to a menu on the unit itself and cant find anything in the manual. It always uses the GUI in the manual. Im stuck and cant do anything without a setup..any ideas?

Seth=L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Seth L
Why do all Yamaha receivers have such terrible user interfaces. I get so annoyed with the interface I don't even bother. I have a Yamaha receiver I use as a stereo unit and I hate jackin around with the setting, it's crap!

BrettisMckinney

Second Unit
Well i managed to get a small tv and set it up that way, it was pretty painless. It did strike me as strange that it cant be done without it, as in the manual it states, run the auto setup through the GUI or through unit, for this example we'll use GUI. And then it doesnt state anywhere how to use the unit!

Apart from that, i love the amp. A little bit annoyed you cant change speaker levels etc on the fly though :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks