What's new

XM And Sirius to merge a possability? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
http://pro.imdb.com/news/hwr/2006-08-16/frontpage/1

Dunno how trustworthy their news division is compared to the rest of the site of user submissions.

Personally, when it comes in, I like XM. Great sound on all five speakers, no commercials for the most part on the ones I do listen too, Chrome and Cinemagic. I know nothing about Sirius, though, so I don't know how that would change things..

would this be a good, or bad thing? If it means no commercials on XM, and it being around longer, maybe even a reduced price, I'm for it :).

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
all i care about is how it will affect my sirius stock price...personally, i like the live djs on sirius better than xm's offerings...i currently have both, but was going to cancel xm when my subscription ran out...now i will wait and see what happens.

i do know that the guy that bungled the echostar/directtv merger is heading this one up as well...for what thats worth

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
competition can be good, but also annoying. I just bought a new Honda. The car comes with XM ready radio w built in antenna etc. Trouble is - I have Sirius and don't want to switch to an inferior product. So I must pay extra to have Sirius wired into my car by a 3rd party or spend a few hours doing it myself. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks