What's new

XF-48 Floorstanding Speaker (vs) SVS Sound STS floor speakers? (1 Viewer)

dobbu

Grip
Real Name
Venkatesh Natarajan
Any comparisons or thoughts? interested more in XF-48 (as i have heard the sound in local BB magnolia). please let me know

dobbu

Grip
Real Name
Venkatesh Natarajan
desperately need some feedback. the clearance price on Klipsch XF-48 is too good to pass. if you are knowledgeable about these two; please respond.

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
If you like the sound of the Klipsch speakers, go for it. How they sound to you, is all that matters. You're the one that will be listening to them.

I, personally, would go for the SVS speakers. The only Klipsch I have heard, that I liked, was a pair of floor standing speakers, but don't know the model number. They were older speakers. Except for those, Klipsch has always sounded too bright for my ears. After a few minutes of listening, I'd get what some call ear fatigue. Kinda hard to explain it.

If I can ever buy a new set of speakers, it will be some SVS. Depending on how much I have to spend, as to which series I get. I'm hoping to get one of their cylinder subs in April.

A lot of people love Klipsch speakers. As I said, if you like the sound of them, go for it!
Good luck and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks