What's new

Xbox Wolfenstein Hands On (1 Viewer)

Adam Nixon

Second Unit
I must be the only person on this board that's underwhelmed by this title -- I'd like to see some original games take advantage of live instead of another PC port.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Yeah, the crypt's and the factory were pretty dark but, that's because of the inherent "atmosphere" of the level, I believe.

Some games are like this. The Thief series required me to play only at night, in my darkened computer room.

Now that I think about it, the port of Doom/DoomII that came out when the Playstation (1) was brand new, had some levels that were so damn dark that they were kinda hard to see even sitting in a dark room.

DwightK

Second Unit
I can't beat the fire guy in the one demo level:b

My one question/reservation is that the demo had reload set to pressing the stick and I can never set anything to that as I press down too hard all the time. In ever fight I am constantly reloading my weapon and crouching/standing up:D Does not make for good tactics.

Anyone know if you can change controls?

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Didn't OXM carry a review of the full game along with the demo in their issue? If so, how was the review?

I hadn't heard that the new version will come with Wolf3D. Awesome! I believe that was the first FPS I ever played. Killing Nazis never gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks