What's new

XBOX One Revealed (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
MS is leaving the choice of giving and re-selling games to the publishers.

Amazon gave the choice of lending Kindle books to publishers. I've found, practically, books can't be lent.

I'll leave it to the reader to deduce my expectations for Xbox games.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DaveF said:
MS is leaving the choice of giving and re-selling games to the publishers. Amazon gave the choice of lending Kindle books to publishers. I've found, practically, books can't be lent. I'll leave it to the reader to deduce my expectations Xbox games.
That's the way to promote reading. I wish people would wake up, stop buying this DRM'd crap and help these companies into the bankruptcy they so very much desire. The digital revolution is turning into the digital slave state.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Edwin-S said:
That's the way to promote reading. I wish people would wake up, stop buying this DRM'd crap and help these companies into the bankruptcy they so very much desire. The digital revolution is turning into the digital slave state.
I'm not a fan of the loss of sharing and lending. But I also know that my hardcover copy of Justin Cronin's "The Passage" does not fly well, nor is it easily read in bed at night. But my Kindle version of "The Twelve" is great for both :)

jolintsai

Auditioning
Real Name
Jolin Tsai
mattCR said:
8Gb
USB 3.0
Blu-Ray
XBOX OS + WIndows 8 OS as a multi-switch
HDMI Pass through
totally new Kinnect
TO tell you the truth , I am a little disappointed with XBOX ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks