1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

3D Xbox One Adds 3D Blu-ray Support

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Towergrove, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Towergrove

Towergrove Well-Known Member

2. bruceames

bruceames Well-Known Member

Bruce Ames
    That is great news indeed. The future of 3D could really use that boost. I wonder if the PS4 will follow suit.

Towergrove likes this.
  3. Ejanss

Ejanss Banned

I HOPE the PS4 follows suit, as so far, this's the one thing that's made me sit up and take notice of X-Box.
    (At least, not since the Wartime days when X-Boxes used to have ephemeral mayfly existences of a couple years at best.)

I mean, I'd like to upgrade to the PS4, but it just doesn't do anything that the PS3 doesn't do better! :(

Towergrove likes this.
  4. Jonathan Perregaux

Jonathan Perregaux Well-Known Member

Jonathan Perregaux
    Yes please, Mr. Player Station the Fourth, allow the clever contemplation of three-dimensional movies to beheld by both of my eyes in a manner befitting the advertised packaging found on each disc claiming just such an experience to be had. Alas, this imposter's questionable debut remains bereft of an experience befitting a console claiming "next generation" capabilities. In fact, the actual perihelion to "about two generations behind the times" is much closer than I'd like to ponder in frank contemplation. After having recently exhausted many pouches of tuppence in the wake of my dearly departed PS3 in order to recreate happier times with your most immediate predecessor, I remain, earnestly but despondently, yours. "Ergo, concordantly," and so on.

—The Architect

5. Jonathan Perregaux

Jonathan Perregaux Well-Known Member

Jonathan Perregaux
    YAY!!