What's new

XBOX Live Oct. 7 People (1 Viewer)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Chris, I'm in the same boat as you. My kit showed up today - no shirt, just NFL Fever 2003 and the system disc. I checked my original email and it indicates the other games as well, but coming in October with an *. I wonder if they are sent separately. It also mentions a limited edition version (that some will receive) with a commemorative memory card, whatever that is...

Gary

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Gary...the demos of whacked and motogp are on the system disk...they'll pop up when you update your dashboard to setup the system

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Played two games of NFL2K3 yesterday and I am 1-1. I lost the 1st game in the final seconds to a Hail Mary. :angry:
I can never go bak to just playing the CPU again.
-Dean-

Jason Price

Second Unit
Hmm...I got the "survey" email today (better late than never, I suppose). For those of you are already in the beta, how long after taking the survey did you find out you had been accepted?

Jason Price

Second Unit
I got the survey also. I believe I'll just wait it out until November and see if any deals pop up.
I'm actually considering that myself, being so late in the game. Are there any good pre-order deals out there? I could handle waiting an extra week or so if I got some cool free stuff out of it. :)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
So much for setting this thing up at 2 AM...

I just discovered that the gamertag I thought I entered as Pitchman is actually (drum roll, please...) Pilchman! I called the Xbox support line and they said once a user account is set up, it is impossible to change gamertags. My only option is to wait until 11/15 and buy another kit. So, I guess from now on... the Pilchman cometh! :b

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Fill out that survey! It's worth it to get stuff early, no? C'Mon...this is the HomeTheaterForum. We live for getting stuff before everyone else does!

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I just got accepted!

I'll probably just go with the 2nd Day Air shipping....that way, hopefully I'll have it by the weekend!

Thanks

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
wha! I don't believe it...no, it can't be true...AH! it is!
ihn;lkajdslfS;/lkj/;alskdjfasdf... sorry head hit the keyboard on the way to the floor.

I'll finally be joining the club soon! BOOOOYAAAHHH!!!

Dean

bout frigging time...geeze!

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Congrats Dean, Hope to see you online soon. I know you've been waiting anxiously and don't worry its all worth it. I had another 2 great games with the other Dean tonight of nfl2k3. Game is awesome. Now I'm going to go back to practicing.. Got to keep my win streak going

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I don't mean to scare you guys but I do believe Hell has froozen over! As Microsoft has accepted me into the Beta! I feel like Susan Lucci, always getting nominated but never getting the prize, well I got the prize now bitch and it'll be here in two days!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks