What's new

xbox beta testers post your gamertags here (1 Viewer)

Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Dean,

I would love to have one. My gametag is gatorglenn. Do you know if capital letters matter? If they don't I would prefer it as GatorGlenn.

Thanks,
Glenn

Jeremy Brown

Agent
Dean,
Since you are volunteering, I'll take one of your pics. Maybe I'll post more often :).
Anyway, the tag is: Exlie
Thanks,
Jeremy

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Michael..I'll be online with 2K3 later tonight (I figure 9:00 PM PST) - if I happen to see you I'll try to play you a game of 2K3 if you are available.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Hey Dean...I sent you an email also...can you make me a gamertag banner?

My GT: is jmhenry5150

Thanks!

Also, see you in the HTF NFL2K3 league!

-Mike

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
May I encourage you guys to sign up for Clan HTF, the thread is:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=103029
On the website will be a full list of all HTF members and their respective Xbox Live Gamertag. We hope that this will make it easier for HTF members to get everyone setup on their respective Xboxes. Also there are plans for HTF tournaments and much more. I hope to have the website up by Monday, until then just put your info into the thread linked above.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
That's extremely generous of you to do that, Dean. Looks great! I would ask for one as well, but I'm one of the unwashed masses who wasn't selected for the beta :b. Hopefully my preferred gaming name will still be available when November rolls around.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Bryan, don't kill me but, I'm one of the offending few who never responded to your invite. I'm also relatively new to XBL so when I saw your invite, I figured it was some yahoo who played with me in a round of MotoGP. It wasn't until later that I thought to check this thread to see if it was someone from the HTF...sorry:confused:
Please don't hesitate to send me an invite again.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
My wife just called (I'm at work) to let me know that "BROWN" (aka UPS) had delivered my XBOX Live Beta Kit a few minutes ago.
My problem: I have 3 hours until I get home from work :frowning:
These 12 hours shifts are killing me...but at least I have the next 3 days off to play some NFL2K3 online!
I'll be requesting my GamerTag later tonight (once I finalize it).
Watching the clock...with nothing to do but surf the HTF :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks