What's new

xbox beta testers post your gamertags here (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
From one Dean to another, I would like to say thanks for taking the time to do these. They look incredible. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks again.
-Dean-

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
My Starter Kit was to be delivered on Friday...but....
My UPS Tracking list now says: Seattle Weather Delay (or something to that effect!)
Damn FOG in Seattle....:thumbsdown:
Hopefully it can get back on track today

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
Those sigs are great Dean :) Count me in as well...Please
I'm new to beta but Gamertag is Magness and I'm playing-
NFL2K3
NFL Fever 2003
MotoGP
Whacked!
By the way, thanks to all who helped me with NFL2K3 issues (System Divergence...)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Here you go guys! Like I said before, If you need a host for these you're more than welcome to just link to where they are now.

Dean

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Right click on the graphic and choose properties. Hilight the URL and copy it. Go to the signature section of your HTF control panel and paste the url with img in brackets in front of the link and /img in brackets after it.

Good luck!

Bryan

**I tried to put the brackets around img and /img above, but it wouldn't show up.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Make sure you use square brackets. The simplest way to make the HTM string is to copy the link off of the right-click properties window. Push the IMG button as if you were going to make a new post, paste the link in to the popup box. This will put the string you need to put in your sig box under the profile option in user control panel in a new post window. Copy and paste the string, your done.

Dean

Jeremy Brown

Agent
Well, I managed to get my kit today, and got set up, and I officially am pretty lousy at both NFL2k2 and MotoGP (it is much easier playing vs. the computer). Anyway, my XBox Live tag is: Exlie.
I look forward to playing you guys online.
-Jeremy

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Dean,
Thanks alot! Your getting very popular here :) You might need to hire some help to handle all the requests :)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
You're very welcome! I'm glad you guys like them. Well as you can see below, I finally got setup on Live! Look me up.

Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks