1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

X-Rite Calibration Hardware Trade-In Offer

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Cameron Yee, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Cameron Yee
    I've been looking at updating my monitor calibration hardware/software and saw X-Rite just announced a rebate in conjunction with a calibrator hardware trade-in program. This is 1) great timing and 2) a great idea since all my upgrade scenarios involve investing in both new hardware and software, leaving me with a functioning, but ultimately incompatible, puck.

Check out B&H's listing for the ColorMunki Display and click on the link about more rebates:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/798928-REG/X_Rite_CMUNDIS_ColorMunki_Display.html

Sam Posten likes this.
  2. Scott Merryfield

Supporter

I have not tried the X-Rite product, but it gets decent reviews. I get good results with the Datacolor Spyder3, and have not seen the need to upgrade to their version 4 so far.

I am thinking about upgrading my monitor, though. My wife is using an old, cheap 4x3 LCD screen, so I was thinking of upgrading my Samsung LCD to one of the Dell U2414 models and giving her my display.

3. Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Cameron Yee