What's new

X-Men Evolution (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
These past two episodes (Apocalypse saga) have been the best I've seen in this show. Just love the fact that the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants are fighting on the same side.

One question: I taped this saturday's episode but my dishplayer stopped the recording right when Apocalypse comes out of his tomb and shoots this shockwave against the X-Men and the Brotherhood of Mutants. As they are falling to the ground, my recording stops. All kinds of profanity followed after being at the edge of my seat and missing the ending.

Can someone tell me what happened afterwards?

BTW, I'm a casual X-Men comics reader but I've never seen how Apocalypse looks like in the comics. I've only seen him in the 90's X-Men show. Is that how he's supposed to look? in X-Men Evolution, he looks like a normal guy. What's up with that?

Justin Lott

Agent
Real Name
Justin Lott
After he came out of the tomb he pretty much took everyone out with that shockwave. He proceeded past the group of mutants as they were layed out and started out towards the timeship. Magneto tried to get up to stop him from entering the ship but one more of those claps took him out. Then he was gone. Everyones Okay- but man it will be nice to see what they have happen next. Just wish that the movies would try the Apocalypse senario!

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
My Tivo stopped the recording a minute before the end as well, WB is not sticking to their schedule very well.

I really like this show, I do wish though that they would spend a bit more money on the animation, it is pretty cheap looking.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
James, I feel better knowing it wasn't just my dishplayer.

Justin, thanks for the update. So any word on Apocalypse's look?

Rocky F

Second Unit
I'm at work, so I don't have anything to reference off hand, but I think his origin has always been linked to ancient Egypt, although he did also influence many other cultures. I could be totally wrong though.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Does he look in the comic books the same way he does in the 90's X-Men show? Kind of like a robot?

Because in X-Men Evolution he looks like a normal human being.

Justin Lott

Agent
Real Name
Justin Lott
From what I can recall about the big guy from earlier works he did kind of have an Egyptian begining though I can't verify if what this show did his beginings justice.

In the 90's Xmen cartoon it did present Apocalypse as a creature that has always existed or has always been (which of course isn't likely).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks