What's new

X-Files Season 8 Deals (1 Viewer)

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
The terrific deals from the Canadian retailers we saw for earlier X-Files DVD sets seem to be gone now (exchange rate has changed radically), so pre-order prices for this set have not been great (have not found better than $87 shipped from the Great White North). However, Best Buy seems to be stepping up to help a bit. They have the set on sale currently for $79.99 with free shipping. I have no clue if this will be the B&M price on Nov. 4th or when this sale ends, so the ultra-hardcore fans (the only ones who will buy this set) may want to pre-order this ASAP unless they find something better.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....6&type=product

Roger_C

Stunt Coordinator
That price looks pretty good. I still need #7, so I've been holding out hoping they'd have a deal on multiple purchases.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
That's a great deal! Even DDD is selling it for $109.78.:thumbsdown:

ScottNJ

Auditioning
I missed the deal at Best Buy too...they just changed the price this morning. But, walmart.com has it for $79.98 plus tax and $2.98 standard shipping. Final total is around $90.00. They also have season seven for the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks