What's new

X-Files Season 7 packaging question (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Just got my X-Files Season 7 from Amazon.ca. Everything's great but just one minor quibble. I bought all the previous seasons from Amazon.com so this was my first X-Files set from Canada, although it's identical. Well not quite. All the previous sets had the back sheet rubber-glued to the case and this one has it just glued. Anyone else's set like this? It's no big deal, but all six of the previous sets I removed that sheet and put it inside the case, and this one just hangs there. Plus it's awkwardly glued on just one side so it kinda flaps around. Weird. I'm afraid to try to remove it, cause I don't wanna damage the case. I guess I'll just leave it as it is, but I was just wondering if it's just me or if all the cases were like this.

EricSunde

Stunt Coordinator
Mine was rubber-glued, and came off just like the others, although they always do make me nervous.

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
Got mine from North American DVD and it looked like the rubber glue stuff till it got half way off then it was stuck like glue. It tore the little back cover paper and left glue and white paper on the case :angry: . I used Goo Be Gone on it and it took it all off with no damage to the case.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks