What's new

X-Files: Season 2 episode "Anasazi" flaw (1 Viewer)

Jari

Stunt Coordinator
I just recently noticed that on my R1 copy of The X-Files Season 2 episode "Anasazi" has a sound problem. The soundtrack is almost completely balanced to the right side and overall the sound is a bit muffled. I bought my set on the release day which was a couple of years ago. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
Also I noticed how blurry & smudged the credits and the lowerleft text were on every episode in this set. A bit odd since even season 1 and 3,4,5,6 have very sharp and clear text & titles.

My friend just bought the R2 boxset and "Anasazi" doesn't have any sound problems as described above. Also the credits and title texts are sharp and clear unlike in my R1 boxset. Am I the only one with this or did Fox reissue this set?

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Just threw mine on and didn't notice any of the above problems. Plays fine in the left and right channel and titles not fuzzy.

Jari

Stunt Coordinator
Can someone check their R1 versions of episode "3" from the season 2 sets and compare the bottom left titles (via PC, TV blurs the image somewhat)? I took the screenshot using Powerdvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks