What's new

X-Box or PS2? (1 Viewer)

Paul Cole

Agent
Let me start by saying that I was perfectly happy when Playstation was the only game in town. I have never liked Nintendo and I still don't, even with Nintendo getting Resident Evil....I'll learn to live without it.
Now Microsoft is stepping into the ring and is messin with my head. How can Microsoft lose? Should I leave an old friend in favor of brand X?
X-Box or PS2....what to do?
BTW...I asked this in another thread but am starting to panic and need an answer quick. I just got a 61" Sony HS10 and was looking forward to hooking up a new gaming system. Is this a no no? Will video games harm my TV? I thought those days were over.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Get Halo and the Xbox and don't look back, buy a PS2 in 4 months when the used ones finally become cheap. The trick to gaming on that wonderful TV of yours is to make sure you have the contrast nice and low and give it lots of breaks between periods of gameplay, I've heard that displaying snow works the best when resting the TV.
Halo would look absolutely outstanding on that big screen of yours.
Link Removed
Yes! this could be you...
Dean
[Edited last by Dean Cooper on November 08, 2001 at 01:14 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks