What's new

X-Box or GameCube or PlayStation 2 (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I don't get it. You don't like what I do, so you turn around and do it to me. If I end up ruining a thread (and its not like I target specific threads and try to ruin them) its by accident. I try to go into threads and express my opinions or the opinions of others that I have heard or read. You just came in here and deliberately tried to ruin my thread. That is the most immature thing I have ever seen, especially since it came from someone who I actually had respect for.
I respected everyone on this forum, now I just respect a lot of you.

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Here's to back on topic...
PS2 - already have
GCN - was going to get it at lauch, not anymore
Xbox - was going to get it at launch, not anymore
There are just too many games coming out for the PS2 and PSX between now and Christmas, that are must haves for me. There isn't really any game on Gamecube and Xbox at launch that are must haves for me.
(Dragon Warrior 7 and Tony Hawk3 I just bought then theres Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, Metal Gear Solid 2, Arc the Lad: Collection, and Final Fantasy X in January)
With all these games coming out, I will have no time to play Gamecube or Xbox games that don't interest me as much. So rather then buying the consoles, and just having them sit there not being used, I cancelled my preorders.
I'll probably end up getting a Gamecube and Xbox around Feb/March.
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks