What's new

WTT: My PS2 for your xBox (1 Viewer)

I am looking for a Xbox. Here is what I have:

a PS2 console, maybe a total of 20 hours on it, 2 Sony controllers, a Sony memory card, the original Sony S-Video Cables, Monster Cable A/V cables, Monster Cable S-Video Cables, Monster Cable Component Cables, Monster Cable Digital Optical cable, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Madden 2003.

I would like a similar Xbox, minus of course the Monster Cable stuff. Big plusses if you have sports games and/or DOA Beach Volleyball.

Please let me know. I am in Oregon, but I go to the Bay Area pretty frequently. I will also ship as well.

Thank you all!

Max Baker

Agent
Hey Steve,

Where you at in Oregon? I live in Hillsboro, and I have an X-box that's just sitting in my entertainment center. It never gets played anymore as my wife and I had a baby a few months back. Anyway, drop me an email and we can discuss a possible trade.

Regards,

Max

Hi Max, I am in Bend.

I am certianlt interested in a trade. Perhaps we can meet half way like Corvallis or something like that. I am going to PM you my phone number. give me a call. If you are not busy tomorrow or sunday shoot me a call and we can work out details.

Oh yeah, do you have any games for the Xbox?

BTW- Congrats on the baby, my son is 9 months now, so I know how you feel.

Thanks a bunch,

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks