What's new

WTB: Superbit DVDs (1 Viewer)

Hi guys,

Looking for some superbit DVDs to show off the new HT setup, specifically I'm looking for:

The Fifth Element
Zorro
Spiderman II
Lawrence of Arabia
Das Boot
Men In Black
The Patriot
Starship Troopers
Seven Years in Tibet
Gandhi
Jurassic Park

And possibly others, please email [email protected] with what you have for sale, I see a ton for sale on Ebay, but they all seem to want a ton for shipping.

Thanks. =)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Bill: Run--don't walk--RUN to your local BestBuy. That sale may be ending soon! All those titles for $10 apiece!

Well, I'm not sure about Gandhi or Jurassic Park. But the rest of those titles, for sure! :emoji_thumbsup:

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
It looks like the sale ended, and then restarted. You can get them for 9.99 from the website again. Not sure if this works in store.

Well, I got there last night and they called me a liar and accused me of fraud.

I sent a nasty letter complaining about their false advertising to pretty much everyone. Fox News, NBC, ABC, CNN, TechBargains, Best Buy corporate headquarters, etc...

I guess they decided to change their mind, and at least for now most of the Superbit titles seem to be back down to $9.99 on the website.

I decided not to wait, emailed a few people on ebay who had the titles I wanted, and struck up a deal to get them at the $9.99 price for a seller plus a bit of shipping, so I'm all set.

But everyone else should be able to benefit. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks