1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Small 'subwoofer'

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Saurav, May 17, 2005.

1. Saurav

Saurav Well-Known Member

You know, those things that come with HTiBs and have 8" drivers and shouldn't even be called subwoofers and are the first things to be upgraded/replaced? Anyone have one of those lying around?

2. Bob Melise

Bob Melise Well-Known Member

edit

3. KenWong

KenWong Well-Known Member

Where are you located? I'm in San Diego/Los Angeles. I might have a Energy S8.2 for sale soon. Looking for roughly $150 OBO. let me know, email is azneinstein@hotmail.com

4. DanHal

DanHal Well-Known Member

I have a Onkyo subwoofer from the HT-770 system if you are interested. It sounds pretty good, and I think it would fit the bill perfectly. I'm willing to let it go for right around $100.00 plus shipping. I'll throw in a Monster 15 foot subwoofer cable too!

PM if you are interested.

5. al lout

al lout Well-Known Member

I have an 8" sub sitting in my closet for about 1 yr now. It's the AR S108PS powered subwoofer. You can see the review here . I still have the original box, most likely the manual as well... I did stuff some polyfil in there just trying to tighten up the bass a little bit. This is a nice lil sub. The sub is in great shape. I will let it go for $100. Let me know if you're interested.

Al,

6. Aaron Howell

Aaron Howell Well-Known Member

7. Chuck_W

Chuck_W Well-Known Member

8. Randy B A

Randy B A Well-Known Member

hey Saurav, I have an 8 inch SW brand new in the box from a Denon HTIB. I am in San Diego.

LMK if interested. Randy B A

rsims@san.rr.com

9. Saurav

Saurav Well-Known Member

Weird. I thought I had it set to email me, but I guess I didn't. Sorry for not responding, I figured no one had any subs to sell and never checked in here. I'll send out emails for the ones which look interesting.