What's new

WTB Schindler's List on DTS laser disc (1 Viewer)

Dave Nelms

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a copy of Schindler's List on DTS laser disc.

I have been hoping to find this title for a long time. If anyone knows where I can get a copy without having to sell my two children, please let me know.

This is the last title needed to complete my laser disc collection.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. I am a new user to the forum - this place is great!

[email protected]

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
If I knew where to obtain Schindler's List DTS without selling your children, I'd get it for myself. There is no place, other than Ebay (hard to find even there) and whatever For Sale items you can find. And most of those sellers know what it's worth.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Just out of curiousity, where can one learn what some desirable LDs are worth? I have some titles that I may look at selling but not until I have an idea of their worth.;)

I have had limited success on Ebay so I'm after alternative sources.:D

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I have had limited success on Ebay so I'm after alternative sources
generally, limited success on ebay means VERY limited success elsewhere. perhaps some of us here could tell you what they should sell for. oh yeah, and your signature is incorrect. go red wings! :)

CJ

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
John: I have a pretty good knowledge of what many LD's are potentially worth on Ebay. I buy and sell there all the time. I say potentially because even valuable titles can vary wildly in final selling prices from day to day. Shoot me a list and I'll give you my opinion (and remember - it is only an opinion) of worth.

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
I usually search completed auctions on ebay. That way you can get the high, low, and mid value of a particular item. If it's something rare that doesn't show up all that often, you may need to monitor ebay for a little while. That's really the best way to guage the worth, since ebay is the place where you'll generally get the highest price.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
yeah, but the problem is that for an item that rare, it could be months before one even shows up there. so, you may end up monitoring ebay for quite a while.

CJ

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi

I have an extra copy of Schnidler's list in dts.

Id be willing to trade for Ronin and another 1-2 dts titles (depending on what you have).

Email if interested.

(I only have 14 dts titles to go!!).

Regards

Gregg

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
Dave, don't know if you worked out a trade or if you still need this... Just in case, just wanted to let you know there is currently ONE available on eBay. It's been a while since I've been here but I seem to recall that links to eBay active auctions are prohibited (or maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else?). Anyway, just search for "schindler's list dts" and you'll have no problem. Seller is in UK, though. Opening bid is GBP 49.99 (US$ 86.39), also Buy it Now is available for GBP 75.00 (US$ 129.61).

Dave Nelms

Stunt Coordinator
Justin-

Thanks for looking out for me. However I did find a copy and it is currently happily nestled in my LD shelf.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help and interest.

Thus ends my three year quest....:laugh:

rebecca80

Auditioning
Real Name
rebecca ramirez
Hello, I was looking on google for info on some of these lazer discs and came across your post . I have a Schindlers list and others if you are still interested in that title please lit me know. Thank you, Rebecca [email protected]

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Rebecca,

Welcome to the forum.

The post you are reacting to is almost 9 years old.

I fear that the original poster will not be actively following it any more.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks