It figures that as soon as I decide to buy these and try them out vs. Axiom's, they go on backorder. I am interested in buying one pair of the 170's. Will pay anywhere from $250-$300 + $8 shipping depending on condition. I know someone out there has got the upgrade-to-the-340's bug. Email or PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!