What's new

Wow the Diva Sale!! (1 Viewer)

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
http://www.av123.com/popup.html
I have been waiting for a deal like this. Originally I was going to go with the 4.1/2.1/c3 combo a few months back now if you buy the 4.1/c3 you receive the 2.1 for free at these prices I'll have to up it to the 6.1/r3/c3 which nets you the 2 r3's for free and add a Dharman subwoofer. I'm glad I waited. Can't wait to get these up and moving. I'm moving to a house in a few months so I hope my appartment tenents don't get to upset for the time being.

Sean D

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think you'll be disapointed with the Divas Joel. I just got mine this past Monday and they are beautiful to look at and listen to. In my opinion they definately sound as great as they look.....maybe even better. I love them.

Mine aren't even fully broken in yet and they sound awesome.

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Hey Joel. That 6.1 system is a pretty sweet deal. I really enjoy them myself. Click the link in my sig for some pics...
Have you read the Diva FAQ?
Sean

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
That looks like a great deal. I have heard that the guys at AV123 are great to deal with too. Good customer service and all around good people, like the guys at SV Subwoofers. If you are wanting to get any of the Diva's I can't think of a better place to get them.

Parker

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I received my 5.1's and my C3 Friday and I cant stop listening to them. I am still waiting for the 2.1's because they are on back order. If you are going to get some don't wait too long to do so because the sale is only going to last thru March (that is the rumor)and the longer you wait the longer it will take to get them in you house.

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Guys,
Am I just missing something? These look like the same prices I've seen for the past 6months. In fact I'm certain that a month ago is was called the "winter" sale. Now they've jumped all the way to fall again? Where did my summer go! :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to rag on them. In fact I'm pretty sure the Diva line will be my next speaker upgrade. But these prices just don't look too new to me.
Dan Hine

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Since December. They said they would end it March 15. However, it is still up there.

Sean D

Stunt Coordinator
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Dan but even at those prices they are an exceptional bargain. :emoji_thumbsup:

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Oh I agree Sean. But as both a consumer and a retailer I can't help but always want better deals. :D
Dan Hine

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
Sean Parque......... where can i get one of those center channel speaker stands....lol

j/k your setup looks awesome. those diva's are sweet looking. If I wasnt in love with my design acoustics i would have to get some of those.

you wouldn't want to adopt an older child(36) would you?

John Sturge

Stunt Coordinator
So we can say just a bunch of random things, and sponsor a company on this forum?

Sweet! Hell, I got some posts to craft now...

Enjoy the Diva's Joel.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
John,

I'm still waiting on your recommendations for the $400.00 separates, and pictures of your setup with the Totems and Dynaudios.

Russ

PomingF

Second Unit
John, looks like you do have a problem when people (Packy included) appreciate things other than your favorite Totem or Dynaudio. Care to elaborate? I hope it's not a case of buyer's remorse.
Btw, still dig the look of your Dynaudio or should I say your comparison. :D
PF

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
The sale on the M200s must be recent because I have never seen those at 199 and I've been reading about them the past few weeks.

I'm trying to decide on those M200s for my computer, or using an old Parasound 2 channel along with buying some JBL S38 bookshelfs.

I'd save a lot of money with the M200s but I don't know how they'd compare to the beefy bookshelfs.

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Posted by Joe:
where can i get one of those center channel speaker stands....lol
That stand rules eh? hehe. I'm still waiting on the custom stand Pete is building for me...well, actually, I've run out of money, so I guess he is waiting on me :D It's going to be pretty sweet when it's done though; he's making a facade for the bottom of the TV where the built in speakers are (the gray part)...so in the end, you'll only be able to see the screen.
Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks